Submit Your Nominations for CCF Animal Awareness Grants
Our charitable initiative for July is Animal Rescue Awareness. For the sixth year in a row, CCF will issue grants to selected animal shelters in need of financial assistance.
However, we need your help. We want to hear from you about the rescues and shelters that mean something to you ─ whether you volunteer there, have adopted an animal through them, or have some other special connection to the shelter or rescue of your choice.
The deadline to submit your nominations is Friday, July 31, 2020. That’s the last day we’ll be accepting nominations for animal shelters and animal rescue organizations that qualify for financial assistance.
To be eligible to nominate an organization, Associates must be:
• Enrolled in Casual for a Cause
• Have participated in at least two volunteer events during the past year, or
• Have been a CCF donor during the past year
Please note: There’s no need to ask Associates around you to vote multiple times for the same organization. One entry per rescue organization is enough.
All nominations must include:
• The name of the organization.
• The organization’s 501(c)(3) status and Tax ID number.
• The contact person and/or website of the organization.
• A short paragraph about the shelter, why it means so much to you and why it deserves CCF’s support.
To be eligible, organizations:
1. Must have their 501(c)(3) status and a Tax ID number.
2. Must have been in business for at least three years.
3. Must foster, shelter or offer direct aid to animals in need. If they’re not a shelter, at least 80 percent of their fundraising must be dedicated toward rescue or shelter services.
4. No nominations for such activist organizations as PETA.
5. Organizations that support domesticated animals as well as non-domesticated animals are welcome.
6. Eligible organizations must reside and operate within the United States.
Once we’ve received all the nominations, CCF will choose whom to support. If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact: Shelly.Lawrence@carringtoncf.com.
Let’s help our shelters and the animals they care for to get the support they deserve! Submit your nomination here.
2019 Recipients of CCF Animal Awareness Grants
(Each recipient received a grant of $500.00)
2nd Chance Rescue
Humane Society for Hamilton County
Humane Society of Indianapolis
Coastal German Shepherd Rescue
Frosted Faces Foundation, Inc.
K9 Kismet Dog Rescue
Legacy Boxer Rescue
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
Newborn Kitten Rescue
OC Small Paws