Submit Your Favorite Animal Charity for a Grant from CCF!
Do you have a pet…or two? Send us pictures of you and your furry, feathered or scaled companion! Animals have always been close to our hearts here at Carrington and CCF. Our charitable initiative for July is to support Animal Rescue and Support Organizations. For the sixth year in a row, CCF will issue grants to selected animal shelters in need of financial assistance. In 2019, 12 organizations nominated by YOU each received $500!
However, we need your help. We want to hear from you about the rescues and shelters that mean something to you ─ whether you volunteer there, have adopted an animal through them, or have some other special connection to the shelter or rescue of your choice.
The deadline to submit your nominations is Friday, August 15th, 2020. That’s the last day we’ll be accepting nominations for animal shelters and animal rescue organizations that qualify for financial assistance. Nominations by Casual for a Cause participants and CCF volunteers and donors will be reviewed first.
Please note: There’s no need to submit an organization multiple times. One entry per rescue organization will do.
For each nomination please include:
1. The name of the organization.
2. The organization’s 501(c)(3) status and Tax ID number.
3. The contact person and/or website of the organization.
4. A short paragraph about the shelter, why it means so much to you and why it deserves CCF’s support.
Nominated organizations need to:
1. Have a 501(c)(3) status and Tax ID number.
2. Must foster, shelter or offer direct aid to animals in need.
3. We keep CCF funds in the United States to help organizations domestically, all organizations need to operate within the United States.
Once we’ve received all the nominations, CCF will choose the organizations to support. If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact: Shelly.Lawrence@carringtoncf.com.
Let’s help our shelters and the animals they care for to get the support they deserve! Submit your nomination here.
2019 Recipients of CCF Animal Awareness Grants
(Each recipient received a grant of $500.00)
2nd Chance Rescue
Humane Society for Hamilton County
Humane Society of Indianapolis
Coastal German Shepherd Rescue
Frosted Faces Foundation, Inc.
K9 Kismet Dog Rescue
Legacy Boxer Rescue
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
Newborn Kitten Rescue
OC Small Paws