THERE IS STILL TIME! Get Your Baskets Together for the 2022 Associate Auction Basket Competition
CCF's Annual Fundraiser – the CCF Golf Classic – is coming up! And we’re looking for your help in the Annual Associate Basket Competition. YOU CAN STILL CREATE A TEAM AND SIGN UP!!! Please contact email@example.com with your Team and Basket idea! All baskets will be auctioned during the live event at The Resort at Pelican Hill Golf Club in Newport Beach, CA, on Monday, October 10. All proceeds support CCF's Signature Programs benefiting Veterans and their families. Pictured above is SPECIAL OPERATIONS – Standard Issue Basket, which sold for $9,575, and was donated by Carrington Senior Management.
Prizes for Top Two Baskets that Raise the Most Money:
1st: A $2,500 Donation to the Nonprofit Organization of Your Choice
2nd: A $1,000 Donation to the Nonprofit Organization of Your Choice
• All items must fit in a 24x24x24-inch box for transport.
• Packages CANNOT contain the following items:
• Perishable foods or drinks
• Fragile or easily breakable items
• Drug or gambling-related items
• Sharp objects (knives, skewers, etc.)
• Flammable items (propane, lighter fluid, charcoal)
• Tickets, passes or gift cards must not have an expiration date of 10/31/22 or sooner.
Ready to sign up?
1. Register your team here.
2. Provide detailed information on your basket submission here.
3. Send a high-resolution color photo of your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. No presentation necessary. Be sure that the photo clearly shows the content of your basket. Use a plain, neutral-colored background.
Basket descriptions (including photos) are due NO LATER than Friday, September 30, 2022. Once completed, baskets can be stored with your team captain or with a member of the facilities team at your Carrington location. Baskets will be shipped directly to each winner after the event on October 11. If you’re working remotely and not near a Carrington or Vylla location, you can join a local team and contribute. And if you really want to create your own basket, contact email@example.com for assistance in shipping your basket.
For specific questions about the Associate Auction Basket Competition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support of CCF!