New Carrington ID Badge Shows Your Support for CCF
The Carrington Charitable Foundation (CCF) has long been an important part of life at The Carrington Companies. CCF supports a diverse range of causes and communities and, starting in March, Carrington Associates who contribute to CCF receive a special ID access badge designed to show their support.
The new badges are coming to these Carrington locations: Anaheim, CA; Aliso Viejo, CA; Murrieta, CA; Oceanside, CA; Palm Desert, CA; Scottsdale, AZ; Plano, TX; Coraopolis, PA; Westfield, IN; Brentwood, TN; Columbus, OH; Owings Mills, MD; Windsor, CT; Jacksonville, FL.
You can qualify for the badge by enrolling in our ongoing Casual for a Cause program. And if you’re already signed up, you’ll automatically get the new ID.
Donating part of your paycheck to CCF each pay period (a minimum of $5, or more at your discretion) means you can wear casual clothing, including jeans, to work. Donations go to the CCF General Fund, which then directs grants and gifts to a variety of charitable causes suggested by our Associates throughout the year.
During the past few years, CCF has sent grants and donations to Special Olympics, the Susan G. Komen breast cancer organization, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Children's Hospital of Orange County, as well as a number of animal-focused charities.
“Not all Associates have time to volunteer, and the Casual for a Cause program is perfect for Associates who want to give," says Shelly Lawrence, Executive Director of Community Relations, Carrington Charitable Foundation.
It's a popular program, monitored by each location's HR representatives (if you're wearing jeans in the office, be sure you’re enrolled). The top four Casual for a Cause participating organizations are Carrington Mortgage Services, Carrington Aviation, Carrington Mortgage Holdings and Vylla Title.
How to get the new badge
If you'd like to join Casual for a Cause, here's how to enroll:
1. Log in to UltiPro from the button on the top right of the Carrington Compass homepage.
2. Click on “Menu" on the top left-hand side of the page.
3. Click on “MYSELF" at the top center of the popup menu.
4. Click on “Life Event" at the bottom right of the popup menu.
5. Click on “Carrington Charitable Foundation."
6. Elect how much you'd like to donate from each paycheck (a minimum of $5, or more). The payroll deduction is automatic and will begin with your next pay period, but you can start wearing your jeans to work immediately.
CCF is grateful to everyone who contributes and helps CCF do more for the causes that are important to Associates. Enroll in Casual for a Cause and get yours!