How to Get Involved at the 5th Annual Golf Classic
There’s something for everyone at this year’s 5th Annual Carrington Charitable Foundation Golf Classic! Did you know that there are more ways than ever to participate, attend or donate to make a difference? All proceeds raised at the event directly benefit Carrington House, Veterans Airlift Command (VAC), and The Gary Sinise Foundation (GSF), and now’s your chance to get involved and help our wounded heroes who have dedicated their lives to protecting our freedom.
Here is breakdown of all the ways to get involved this year:
- Become a Sponsor – With support levels ranging from $2,500 - $100,000, there are a variety of sponsorships that help make our event possible and may come with attendance, golf packages, or promotional opportunities.
- Purchase Golf Packages – Don’t miss an unforgettable day of golf at one of the world’s most highly rated courses and join wounded heroes on the stunning Resort at Pelican Hill course on October 12th.
- Purchase Dinner Tickets – Attend the banquet dinner on October 12th at one of the Resort at Pelican Hill’s premier ballrooms for an evening of extraordinary speakers, including actor and patriot, Gary Sinise of The Gary Sinise Foundation, and Walt Fricke, CEO & Founder of the Veterans Airlift Command, and wounded Veterans themselves.
- Purchase Concert Tickets – Join us for a rockin' evening with Gary Sinise & The Lt. Dan Band at the City National Grove in Anaheim, California on Saturday, October 10th hosted by Carrington Charitable Foundation!
- Purchase a Program Ad – Purchase an ad in our colorful 8.5” x 11” event program and show your company’s support or write a message to our Veterans. Patriotic themed advertisements are encouraged.
- Become an Angel Sponsor – Give a donation in any amount that will make a difference to our Veterans.
- Donate Auction Items – Donate packages, goods, trips or services to our evening silent and live auction.
- Volunteer – Volunteer candidate signups will be announced in late August. Keep an eye out for more information on opportunities to donate your time at the event.
Ready to make a difference? Visit www.carringtoncf.org/golf to get started. Thank you for your support!