Carrington Community Dash is in Motion!
Carrington Community Dash is in full swing, so it’s a great time to join the fun to benefit nonprofit organizations. Carrington Community Dash is a virtual journey that (literally) runs the route to Carrington locations across the United States. Even though some teams are already logging their miles, you can still join us! Sign up and get moving.
Are you ready to join us? Then register now. Together we’ll cross the entire U.S. From California, through the Rocky Mountain states to the Midwest, pass through Texas, then down to Tennessee, continuing on to the East Coast, and finally dipping down to Florida. During the course of the countrywide journey, every Carrington location is included!
How it works
Participate however you like. Whether you prefer running, walking, biking, swimming, rowing, hiking, cross country skiing, snow shoeing – even walking your dog – sign up and get started. While you’re doing what you do, mile after mile, you’ll be raising needed funds for the cause that matters most to your team.
And for every 1 mile completed, CCF will contribute $1 to your team’s total fundraising until the Foundation has donated $25,000. Complete your miles before March 20th, 2021.
Your team page
Every team will have its own page in the new Carrington Community Dash App where you’ll be able to:
● Register your Team and teammates (there’s no limit to team size).
● Select a charity that your team is fundraising for.
● Encourage friends and family to sponsor you and donate to your team (email them through the App to donate and support you).
● Log your miles. If you’re using a step counter, be sure to convert your steps to miles.
● View your progress.
No team? No problem!
● We’re doing a lot of things by ourselves these days, due to the pandemic, so feel free to create your own mighty team of one. There’s no limit to like how small a team can be.
● And if you want to join a team, but don’t know how to do it, you can join the official CCF team. Just contact Shelly Lawrence or Brittany Barnes with CCF.
Here’s how to sign up
● Sign up right here!
● Name your team (have fun with this!).
● Register your teammates (no limit to team size).
● Select the nonprofit that you want your efforts to benefit. (You can choose from the pre-approved list or you can submit a suggestion. Suggestions must be a 501(c)(3) organization.)
● As soon as the above info is in place, you can begin fundraising for your chosen organization and then start logging miles.
So put your team together now, and decide what nonprofit your team will benefit. If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact: Shelly.Lawrence@carringtoncf.com. And when you're ready, sign up here! If you’ve already signed up, thank you for your patience if you experienced any challenges with the app. With your feedback, we’ve made some tweaks to the app.
The Carrington Community Dash Map!
The rankings so far