Associate Auction Basket Competition
We’re less than two months away from the 7th Annual Carrington Charitable Foundation Golf Classic, taking place on Monday, October 9th, at the Resort at Pelican Hill. Every year, the Associate Auction Basket Competition is a fun way to raise funds for the Golf Classic – and we need your help!
Organize a team and decide what kind of basket you want to put together for the silent auction. There is no restriction on team size, but please keep in mind that your basket will need to be shipped, so keep the size manageable. Your basket should fit easily inside a 24”x24” box. There will be prizes for first and second place!
1. Packages must be sent to Phuong Do's attention to 25 Enterprise, 5th Floor, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, no later than September 27th
2. All items must fit in a 24x24x24 inch box
3. Entire package must be valued at $200 minimum
4. We’re hosting Brainstorming Meet Ups in Anaheim with Brianna Hamilton – Stay tuned for dates!
5. We’re also hosting a Basket Packaging Event in Anaheim – Come assemble your basket with the CCF team on September 20th & 22nd!
Want to make a basket? We need to know who’s on the team and a short description of the idea behind your basket. Submit your team here. For specific questions about the Associate Auction Basket Competition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds from the auction will benefit our Veteran-focused Signature Programs. The winning teams will win prizes such as free lunch and ice cream!