Two Ways to Team Up with CCF
Want to get a little more involved with CCF? Here are two great, and easy, ways to show your support and stay connected.
Help Us Rename Casual for a Cause
A special perk of being a Carrington Associate is the ongoing Casual for a Cause program. Donating part of your paycheck to CCF each pay period (a minimum $5, or more at your discretion) means you can wear casual clothing, including jeans, to work. The donations go to the CCF General Fund, which then directs grants and gifts to a variety of charitable causes suggested by you throughout the year. It's a great (and easy) way to contribute to CCF.
Now CCF needs your help to rename this great program.
There are new perks being awarded to those participating in the program and to those now joining the program, including being eligible to win a gift card every year, receiving an item of CCF-branded merch each year for supporting the Foundation and preferential consideration for grant requests.
So send in your suggestions using this online form for the name for the new program. We’ll let everyone know what name we pick. In the meantime, here’s how to enroll:
Log in to Ultipro from the button on the top right of the Carrington Compass homepage.
- 1. Click on “Menu" on the top left hand side of the page.
- 2. Click on “MYSELF" at the top center of the popup menu.
- 3. Click on “Life Event" at the bottom right of the popup menu.
- 4. Click on “Carrington Charitable Foundation."
- 5. Elect how much you'd like to donate from each paycheck ($5 min. donation per pay period). The payroll deduction is automatic, and will begin with your next pay period, but you can start wearing your jeans to work immediately!
Join the CCF Group in Microsoft Teams
Have you joined the Carrington Charitable Foundation group in Microsoft Teams yet? Come join the CCF Team. It’s new! Useful information for CCF is already up but we’re just getting started, and over time you find lots of new information on the Foundation and our activities in the CCF Teams group:
- ● Forms and volunteer information.
- ● Associate photos from CCF events or pics sent in by you.
- ● CCF merchandise requests.
- ● Info on specific initiatives, like our annual Animal Awareness Grants.
- ● Information about upcoming CCF events, like our flagship virtual 2021 event later this year.
Here’s how to join the CCF group:
- 1. Open the Microsoft Teams app.
- 2. In the left menu bar, select the Teams icon.
- 3. Just to the right of the left menu bar, in the Teams window, go to the bottom and select Join or create a team.
- 4. The Join or create a team menu opens to the right. In the top center square, Join a team with a code, enter the code for CCF: t4k3jrs
- 5. Click the Join team button.
- 6. Now you’re a member of the Carrington Charitable Foundation Teams group!