There Are Lots of Ways to Support CCF
If you want to support the good CCF does for Veterans and deserving nonprofits, there are lots of way to do it. Here are just a few:
Casual for a Cause Provides Critical Support to CCF
For years, Associates have supported the Carrington Charitable Foundation through the Casual for a Cause program, which allowed Associates to wear jeans every day to work in exchange for donating at least $5 a paycheck to CCF. Although many Associates are now working from home, that support is needed more than ever before. The Casual for a Cause payroll deduction program makes a great impact on the Foundation’s giving opportunities throughout the year, and your donations really make a difference in our communities. For example, money raised from this program in 2020 allowed CCF to make Animal Awareness Grants, as well as a variety of other grants requested by Associates to support their local communities.
Enroll now in Casual for a Cause! When you enroll in the program, you’ll know you’re helping charities that are important to Carrington Associates. Follow these easy instructions to making your workday just a little more casual:
- 1. Log in to UKG from the UKG button in the right-side navigation buttons on the Carrington Compass homepage.
- 2. Click on “Menu” on the top left hand side of the page.
- 3. Click on “Life Event.”
- 4. Click on “Carrington Charitable Foundation.”
- 5. Elect how much you would like to donate from each paycheck ($5 minimum donation per pay period). This payroll deduction is automatic, and will begin with your next pay period. If and when you return to an office location, you can wear jeans every day. And for everyone working from home, know that by contributing to Casual for a Cause you are making an important difference in the amount of good CCF can do.
AmazonSmile Lets You Help CCF While You Shop
Make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you. The AmazonSmile program is a great way to give to CCF every time you shop with Amazon, when you make eligible purchases. Click here for details about AmazonSmile (you’ll need to try the link from home). Follow the instructions below to select "Carrington Charitable Foundation" as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They'll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to CCF. Here’s how it works:
- 1. Open the Amazon app on your phone.
- 2. In the search window, type AmazonSmile.
- 3. If you’ve already selected Carrington Charitable Foundation as your charity in the past, tap the Get Started button.
- 4. If you haven’t already selected CCF for AmazonSmile in the past or on a desktop computer, you may have to try this link to sign up (please remember to try the link from home).
- 5. On the next Turn on AmazonSmile in the app screen, tap the Next button.
- 6. On the next screen, tap the Turn on AmazonSmile button.
- 7. That’s it!
That’s not all
You can also purchase tickets to the 2021 REACT: A CCF Virtual Fundraiser, create or help create a basket for the REACT event’s Associate Basket Competition and Silent Auction or donate an auction item – and you can always simply make a donation to CCF.
Thank you again for considering all of the ways you can support CCF’s charitable efforts to help those in need!