Sign Up for AmazonSmile in the App
Want to help make a difference while you shop in the Amazon app, at no extra cost to you? The AmazonSmile program is a great way to give to the Carrington Charitable Foundation every time you shop with Amazon, when you make eligible purchases. Click here for details about AmazonSmile (you’ll need to try the link from home).
Simply follow the instructions below to select "Carrington Charitable Foundation" as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They'll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to CCF.
Here’s how it works:
- 1. Open the Amazon app on your phone.
- 2. In the search window, type AmazonSmile.
- 3. If you’ve already selected Carrington Charitable Foundation as your charity in the past, tap the Get Started button.
- 4. If you haven’t already selected CCF for AmazonSmile in the past or on a desktop computer, you may have to try this link to sign up (please remember to try the link from home).
- 5. On the next Turn on AmazonSmile in the app screen, tap the Next button.
- 6. On the next screen, tap the Turn on AmazonSmile button.
- 7. That’s it!
Thank you for considering using AmazonSmile in the app to support CCF!