CCF’s First 2021 Event: the NEW Carrington Community Dash
CCF is ready to kick 2021 into high gear, and what better way to do it than by creating a virtual race that (literally) runs the route to Carrington locations across the United States? It’s called Carrington Community Dash, and on February 8th, 2021, it’s time to sign up and get moving.
Are you ready to join us? Together we will cross the entire U.S. From California, through the Rocky Mountain states to the Midwest, pass through Texas, then down to Tennessee, continuing on to the East Coast, and finally dipping down to Florida. During the course of the countrywide journey, every Carrington location is included!
How it works
Compete however you like. Whether you prefer running, walking, biking, swimming, rowing, hiking, cross country skiing, snow shoeing – whatever you like to do, get creative, and get out there – sign up and get started. While you’re doing what you do, mile after mile, you’ll be raising needed funds for the cause that matters most to your team. And for every 1 mile completed, CCF will contribute $1 to your team’s total fundraising until the Foundation has donated $25,000. Complete your miles between February 14th, 2021, when the Dash starts, and March 20th, 2021.
Your team page
Every team will have its own page in the new Carrington Community Dash App where you’ll be able to:
● Register your Team and teammates (there’s no limit to team size).
● Select a charity that your team is fundraising for.
● Encourage friends and family to sponsor you and donate to your team (email them through the App to donate and support you).
● Log your miles.
● View your progress.
Here’s how to sign up
● In the beginning of February a link will be emailed to all Associates.
● Name your team (have fun with this!).
● Register your teammates (no limit to team size).
● Select the nonprofit that you want your efforts to benefit. (You can choose from the pre-approved list or you can submit a suggestion. Suggestions must be a 501(c)(3) organization.)
● As soon as the above info is in place you can begin fundraising for your chosen organization and then logging miles can start after February 14th.
So start putting your team together now, and decide what nonprofit your team will benefit. If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact: Shelly.Lawrence@carringtoncf.com. We’ll get more details to everyone on how to sign up soon!