Carrington Cares is Here!
For years, Associates have supported the Carrington Charitable Foundation through the Casual for a Cause program, which allowed Associates to wear jeans every day to work in exchange for donating at least $5 a paycheck to CCF. Now there’s a new name for the program: Carrington Cares.
The Carrington Cares payroll deduction program makes a great impact on the Foundation’s giving opportunities throughout the year, and your donations really make a difference in our communities. For example, money raised from this program in 2020 allowed CCF to make Animal Awareness Grants, as well as a variety of other grants requested by Associates to support their local communities.
Enroll now in Carrington Cares, and CCF will send you a personalized item of CCF-branded merch. That includes new Associates to the program, and those who are continuing to donate.
When you enroll in the program, you’ll know you’re helping charities that are important to Carrington Associates. Follow these easy instructions to making your workday just a little more casual:
- 1. Log in to UKG from the UKG button in the right-side navigation buttons on the Carrington Compass homepage.
- 2. Click on “Menu” on the top left hand side of the page.
- 3. Click on “Life Event.”
- 4. Click on “Carrington Charitable Foundation.”
- 5. Elect how much you would like to donate from each paycheck ($5 minimum donation per pay period). This payroll deduction is automatic, and will begin with your next pay period. If and when you return to an office location, you can wear jeans every day. And for everyone working from home, know that by contributing to Carrington Cares you are making an important difference in the amount of good CCF can do.
Thank you again for supporting CCF’s charitable efforts to help those in need!